- 6 lemons
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup lemonade (homemade or I used Simply Lemonade)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packets of knox unflavored gelatin
- In a blender, blend strawberries and water.
- Mix in lemonade and vodka.
- Add strawberry mixture to a sauce pan and heat over medium heat.
- Once mixture begins to steam, whisk in knox gelatin packets. Set aside.
- Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides.
- Place your lemons into a muffin tin to stabilize them for the refrigerator.
- Evenly pour jello mixture into empty lemon halves.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, until jello is set.
- Before serving, cut lemons in half again.