Easy slow cooker chili recipes
- 2lbs ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 5 small cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 cans of black beans (drained)
- 1 can of kidney beans (drained)
- 4-6 tbsp chili powder (this will vary on how spicy you like it)
- Shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips (scoopables are the best)
- Throw the ground beef (cooked) into the crock pot. On top of that mix in your tomatoes, corn, black beens and chili powder.
- Cook for 4hrs on high or 6hrs on low
- In the last 30 minutes throw in the kidney beans
- Toss on some cheese and grab a bag of scoopables and go to town on this delicious dish!