Creamy and delicious no bake Nutella pie
1 ready-made chocolate graham pie crust
2 (8 oz) bricks of full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup Nutella
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
8 oz Cool Whip
1. Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
2. Add the Nutella and cocoa powder and beat on medium speed for an additional 1 minute.
3. Fold in the Cool Whip and stir until completely incorporated.
4. Pour the Nutella mixture into the chocolate pie crust, filling up to the top. Smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
5. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.
6. Serve it with some whip cream, drizzles of chocolate sauce and some chocolate sprinkles. It’s so yummy!