- 24 large pretzel twists (I used Snyder’s Old Tyme brand)
- 2 Tablespoons solid shortening
- 1/2 cup Wilton royal blue chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- Red, white and blue jimmies and non pariels
- White sugar pearls
- 1. Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper. Set aside.
- 2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave 1 tablespoon shortening for 45 seconds. Add the blue or white chocolate melts and stir until melted (depending on what color you choose)
- 3. Spoon the blue melted chocolate over 12 of the pretzels coating each pretzel evenly. Place on cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart from each other.
- 4. Immediately sprinkle your choice of red, white and blue jimmies and sprinkles and white sugar pearls on the pretzels before the chocolate completely hardens.
- 5. Let pretzels “set” on cookie sheets for 30 minutes before serving.